Saturday, August 21, 2010

Sad :(

Some sad things have happened this week. First I went to the doctors to get the ugly mole removed off my face. And the doctor said he could but he suggested that because it is on my face that I go to a plastic surgeon to get it removed. So now I have to wait almost another two weeks to finally get it removed. Then on Wednesday I had my last day of work. And that day was sad and a little bit of a let down. Because most of my work friends were either out of town or not working. And to top it off i worked from 1 to 10, but even after working a long 8 hour shift i had to wait another hour to be given my last paycheck. So I didn't get home until 11pm I was so tired. Well that was my bad week, but the good news is that it can only get better!

3 comments:

  1. Maridda!! I am sorry you had a sad/bad week!!! I love you though and good for you for keeping your chin up and smiling. It will always get better and I am just so excited for you!!! Things are going to start happening soon! In fact, they already have! Adventure is out there!!! (name that movie)
    Love you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. umm you need to add pictures to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So why is Heather your favorite sister? huh? Where's my shout out? lol oh and I agree with Steph. You should put some pictures on.

    ReplyDelete