Sunday, August 15, 2010

Some Changes

As you requested Heather I've started to use my blog and I tried to fix the picture situation you commented on. Although I couldn't find a picture with all of us girls in it on my computer(I know shocked me to), but I did add a picture of my favorite sister and her husband as you requested. Love you and miss you Heather!
So now that I've fixed my blog layout a little about what is going on in my life. Yesterday I found out who my roommates are. Their names are Amy, Jennifer, and Danielle. I don't really know much about them I've only had a chance to talk to Amy, but she seems really nice. And in other news I'm having the mole on my face removed tomorrow finally!!! I can wait. Also this is my last week of work. I'm going to miss the people there, but not the work:) Well that's all for now more to come!!

1 comment:

  1. yay!!!!!!! I love the. . .. everything! hahah.
    I miss you already but I am so glad you have a blog! I really sincerely hope you use it regularly so I can feel updated and more involved in your fabulous life! Love you!

    ReplyDelete