Friday, December 3, 2010

Sorry........

Ok I realize I haven't kept up with my blog like I planed to. Ok I've done a horrible job, but I'm going to try to do better. I went home last week for Thanksgiving and I had so much fun spending time with my family. I was sad I had to leave at the end of the week, but I couldn't be to sad because I'll be home in 15 days!!!

But in other news finals are fast approaching and surprisingly I'm not as freaked out as I thought I'd be. The only final I'm a little worried about is my science final because I hate science. I'm really excited for this semester to end and winter semester to start because next semester I'm taking ceramics and everyone knows how much I LOVE ceramics.

I been having a lot of fun with my roommates. We don't do much but hang out and watch movies, but I swear it is a lot more fun then it sounds. I'm really enjoying my time here in Rexburg, but I have to admit I am looking forward to spending Christmas in a place were it doesn't snow and the temperature is higher then I don't know 20 degrees. I guess I shouldn't complain we are having really good weather right now, it's 34 degrees outside.

4 comments:

  1. haha, minus the snow, I have been trying to be grateful for temperatures above freezing too. haha.
    I am glad you blogged! and sometimes the funnest times do not always involve going out every night. And I am SO excited for you to take Ceramics on a collegiate level! ah! speaking of which, have I sent a picture of our temple displayed in our home?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and I am SOOO excited to see you and everyone else in SOOOO few days! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no you haven't sent me a picture yet. AND I KNOW I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU!!!!! YOU AND K.R.!!!!! (I put it in caps to show I'm crazy excited)

    ReplyDelete
  4. (I don't know why I felt I had to explain the caps) See you in 12 days!!

    ReplyDelete