Thursday, December 9, 2010

Stress and Excitment!!!

I got a call last night from Grandma Checketts. She and Grandpa are in the MTC preparing to go on another mission. While in the MTC she met a teacher that she really likes and so she gave him Jennifer's pone number. And I guess that while she was doing this another couple heard her, and they asked if she had someone for their son, who goes to school at BYUI (I think you can see where this is going) so she says yes I do. So now some RM out there has my number. But I guess I can't complain he is an RM and loves animals, so he can't be that bad. =) Love you Grandma.

And in other news I know that last week I said wasn't stressed about finals, (that are next week by the way) but that has changed. I'm starting to feel the stress. The only thing that is keeping me from going crazy and breaking down is the fact that I will be home with family next week!!!!! In 9 days I will be home with my whole family (Mom, Dad, Heather, K.R., Jennifer, Amber, and Bethany)together again. And in 8 days I see Jennifer for the first time in three and a half months. I'm so excited to see everyone again.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh la la !! Marissa!! You bettttter let me know if anything happens in regards to that phone number!!
    and I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm other people live in California too guys!!!! Like me and my baby~
    and he better call. im kinda excited too!
    oh and good job blogging. We moms with nothing to do appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I'm excited to see you and Addy!! I just thought that was a given so I didn't have to mention it. But My bad I guess I'm wrong.=) I miss you and can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete